- When you try to connect to the wireless display, the connection fails, and you have to reboot the device to successfully connect to the wireless display.
- When you connect to the wireless display, the connection to your wireless network stops working.
- When you disconnect from the wireless display, the connection to your wireless network stops working.
These symptoms occur only when you connect to a wireless display that's configured in AGO mode. If you don't know whether your wireless display (or your wireless display adapter) supports or is configured in AGO mode, check the manufacturer's specifications.
To do this, follow these steps:
- Download the hotfix (KB3166547) from this article.
- Run the hotfix, and choose a folder where you want to unzip the files.
- In the folder that you saved the files to, right-click the mbtr8897w81x64.inf file, and then click Install.
- Right-click the mrvlpcie8897.inf file, and then click Install.
- Restart Windows.
Article ID: 3166547 - Last Review: Jun 2, 2016 - Revision: 1