- All iOS 10 iPhone or iPod Touch devices
- All iOS 10 iPad devices
These iOS 10 devices may be targeted as client platforms for features such as Application Deployment, Compliance Settings, and Company Resource Access.
After you install this update, the Supported Platforms tab of policy settings has an All iOS 10 iPhone or iPod Touch devices option in the iPhone category and an All iOS 10 iPad devices option in the iPad category.
Policies that previously had the root category (iPhone or iPad) selected now have iOS 10 automatically selected together with all earlier iOS versions. Previously, when individual iOS versions, such as All iOS 7 IPad devices, were selected but the corresponding top level category was not selected, the policies did not automatically have iOS 10 selected.
Update information for System Center Configuration Manager, version 1606This update is available for installation in the Updates and Servicing node of the Configuration Manager console if the following conditions are true:
- The Configuration Manager environment uses Microsoft Intune for hybrid mobile device management
- Update Rollup 1 for System Center Configuration Manager current branch, version 1606 is installed
Note This update is applicable to the following types of Configuration Manager (CB, version 1606) environments:
- Environments upgraded to version 1606 using the Updates and Servicing feature.
- Environments installed or upgraded from version 1606 baseline media.
Refer to the "File information" section for file details of both types of installations.