This update is no longer available. To fix the issues that are described in this article, install the latest Microsoft Exchange Server update from the following Microsoft Docs article:
Microsoft provides download files only for N-2 versions for an Exchange Server cumulative update (CU), where "N" is the latest CU. The latest CU can be used to recover servers that are running Exchange Server. This includes servers that have a previous CU installed.
Issues that this cumulative update fixes
- KB 3198092 Update optimizes how HTML tags in an email message are evaluated in an Exchange Server 2013 environment
- KB 3198046 FIX: The UM mailbox policy is not honored when UM call answering rules setting is set to False in an Exchange Server 2013 environment
- KB 3195995 FIX: Event ID 4999 with MSExchangerepl.exe crash in Exchange Server 2013
- KB 3208886 Send As permission of a linked mailbox is granted to a user in the wrong forest in Exchange Server 2013
- KB 3188315 Messages are stuck in outbox when additional mailboxes are configured in Outlook on Exchange Server 2013
- KB 3202691 Public folders indexing doesn't work correctly after you apply latest cumulative updates for Exchange Server
- KB 3203039 PostalAddressIndex property isn't returning the correct value in Exchange Server 2013
- KB 3198043 Shadow OAB downloads don't complete in Exchange Server 2013
- KB 3208885 Microsoft.Exchange.Store.Worker.exe process crashes after mailbox is disabled in Exchange Server 2013
- KB 3201966 MSExchangeOWAAppPool application pool consumes excessive memory on restart in Exchange Server 2013
- KB 3209041 FIX: An ActiveSync device becomes unresponsive until the sync process is complete in an Exchange Server environment
- KB 3209013 FIX: The LegacyDN of a user is displayed incorrectly in the From field in the Sent Items folder on an ActiveSync device
- KB 3209018 FIX: Results exported through the eDiscovery PST Export Tool never finishes in an Exchange Server environment
- KB 3199519 Inconsistent search results when email body contains both English and non-English characters in Exchange Server 2013
- KB 3211326 "ConversionFailedException" error when emails are sent on the hour in Exchange Server 2013
- KB 3189547 FIX: Event ID 4999 for a System.FormatException error is logged in an Exchange Server 2013 environment
For more information about the coexistence of Exchange Server 2013 and earlier versions of Exchange Server in the same environment, see Exchange 2013 System Requirements.
For more information about other Exchange updates, see Exchange Server Updates: Build numbers and release dates.