This security update resolves vulnerabilities in Microsoft Office that could allow remote code execution if a user opens a specially crafted Office file. To learn more about these vulnerabilities, see Microsoft Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures CVE-2017-8509.
Note To apply this security update, you must have the release version of Service Pack 1 for Microsoft Office 2013 installed on the computer.
Improvements and fixes
- Improve the translation of labels that are related to table styles in the Danish version of Microsoft Word 2013.
- Fixes the following issues:
- Assume that you use a printer that uses the HP ePrint driver to print a document in Word 2013. When you leave the Word 2013 open and delete the printer, Word 2013 may crash.
- After you use the End User Defined Characters editor (eudcedit.exe) to create some characters that are linked to a specific font, incorrect glyphs are displayed in the vertical view in Word 2013.
- Table rows are sized incorrectly in a document that has tables when Microsoft Word 2013 is used on high DPI.
Security update deployment information
For deployment information about this update, see security update deployment information: June 13, 2017.
Security update replacement information
This security update does not replace any previously released update.
File hash information
|Package Name||Package Hash SHA 1||Package Hash SHA 2|
How to get help and support for this security update
Help for installing updates: Windows Update FAQ
Security solutions for IT professionals: TechNet Security Support and Troubleshooting
Help for protecting your Windows-based computer from viruses and malware: Microsoft Secure
Local support according to your country: International Support
Propose a feature or provide feedback on Office Core: Office User Voice portal