Cumulative update packages for Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 contain hotfixes for the issues that were fixed since the release of SharePoint Server 2013. This update has a prerequisite.
Note This is build 15.0.4945.1000 of the cumulative update package.
We recommend that you test those hotfixes before you deploy them in a production environment. Because the builds are cumulative, each new release contains all the hotfixes and security updates that were included with the previous SharePoint Server 2013 update package releases.
Important notes about the cumulative update package
- The Microsoft Office 2013 hotfixes are now multilingual. This cumulative update package contains updates for all languages.
- This cumulative update package includes all the server component packages. Additionally, this cumulative update package updates only those components that are installed on the system.
Improvements and issues that this cumulative update fixes
This cumulative update package includes cloud hybrid search capability to SharePoint Server 2013. Learn about cloud hybrid search for SharePoint.
This update also fixes the issues that are described in the following Microsoft Knowledge Base (KB) articles:
- July 11, 2017, update for SharePoint Foundation 2013 (KB3213575)
- July 11, 2017, update for SharePoint Server 2013 (KB3213578)
- July 11, 2017, update for SharePoint Server 2013 (KB3213557)
- July 11, 2017, update for SharePoint Server 2013 (KB3213552)
- Description of the security update for SharePoint Server 2013: July 11, 2017 (KB3213559)
How to get the cumulative update package
Cumulative update package information
Hotfixes that are included in this cumulative update package
This cumulative update package contains all the .msp files that we released as hotfixes or as public updates that target SharePoint Server 2013. This update package also targets SharePoint Foundation 2013. Therefore, you don't have to install those packages separately.
To apply this cumulative update, you must have Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Service Pack 1 installed.
You may have to restart the computer after you apply this cumulative update.