|Update package||Build number|
|Service Update 7 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.1.0||8.1.0.0556|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 7 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
- Incremental system-wide performance updates have been made in this update.
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- There are no fixes pertaining to unexpected behavior in this update.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Email body disabled in Chrome in Citrix and Chrome Incognito mode in Windows.
- ISH - Data in columns missing when performing quick find for Knowledge Articles.
- Import of custom entity fails because of duplicate CustomControlDefaultConfig.
- Bullet Point is inserted incorrectly when working in email form and inserting bullet points.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- There are no fixes pertaining to error messages, exceptions, or failures in this update.