|Update package||Build number|
|Service Update 1 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 8.2.0||8.2.0.0773|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics 365 version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 1 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
- Incremental system-wide improvements have been made in this update.
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- There are no fixes pertaining to unexpected behavior in this update.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- There are no fixes pertaining to repaired functionality in this update.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- ReferenceError: jQueryApi is not defined occurs when creating a Service.
- After creating an agreement, having a currency field on the form throws an error.