Service Update 8 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.1.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 8.
Build number and file names
|Update package||Build number|
|Service Update 8 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.1.0||8.1.0.0563|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 8 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.1.0
Service Update 8 resolves the following issues:
- Restore backup is in prepare instance state for a long time.
- Email body disabled in Chrome in Ctrix and Chrome Incognito mode in Windows.
- Data in columns missing when performing quick find for Knowledge Articles.
- Import of custom entity fails because of duplicate CustomControlDefaultConfig.
- Org Ribbon metadata fails to initialize when there are more than 5000 ribbon rules/commands.
- A Bullet Point is inserted incorrectly when working in email form and inserting bullet points.
- Uninstall of solution patch fails if patch updates an existing plugin assembly with new types added in patch.
Article ID: 4010481 - Last Review: Jan 20, 2017 - Revision: 2