This update contains the following improvements:
- Changes the following Health Analyzer rules:
- Health Analyzer: Accounts used by application pools or service identities are in the local machine Administrators group (SharePoint Server)
- Health Analyzer: Databases running in compatibility range, upgrade recommended (SharePoint Server)
- Health Analyzer: Databases exist on servers running SharePoint Foundation (SharePointServer)
After you install this update, by default, these three rules will be set from ON to OFF, unless you have configured the rules or made changes to the rules.
- Renames the following two Health Analyzer rules titles for better wording.
- "Health Analyzer: Some health analyzer rules do not have associated timer jobs" is renamed to "Health Analyzer: Some Health Analyzer rules are enabled but do not have any associated timer jobs".
- "Health Analyzer: Databases exist on servers running SharePoint Foundation" is renamed to "Health Analyzer: Databases exist on servers running SharePoint".
- Corrects a word wrap for the ProvideLoadKey (PLK) property for the Polish version of SharePoint Server 2016.
- Fixes a word typo for the German version of Office 2016 products.
- Translates some terms in multiple languages to make sure that the meaning is accurate.
The English (United States) version of this software update installs files that have the attributes that are listed in the following tables. The dates and the times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). The dates and the times for these files on your local computer are displayed in your local time together with your current daylight saving time (DST) bias. Additionally, the dates and the times may change when you perform certain operations on the files.
Article ID: 4011243 - Last Review: Nov 14, 2017 - Revision: 14