Improvements and fixes
This update contains the following improvements:
- This update changes the following Health Analyzer rules:
- Health Analyzer: Accounts used by application pools or service identities are in the local machine Administrators group (SharePoint Server)
- Health Analyzer: Databases running in compatibility range, upgrade recommended (SharePoint Server)
- Health Analyzer: Databases exist on servers running SharePoint Foundation (SharePointServer)
After you install this update, by default these three rules will be set from ON to OFF, unless you have configured the rules or made changes to the rules.
- This update corrects a word wrap for ProvideLoadKey (PLK) property for the Polish version of SharePoint Server 2013.
How to download and install the update
The English (United States) version of this software update installs files that have the attributes that are listed in the following tables. The dates and the times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). The dates and the times for these files on your local computer are displayed in your local time together with your current daylight saving time (DST) bias. Additionally, the dates and the times may change when you perform certain operations on the files.