Improvements and fixes
This update fixes the following issues:
- You cannot move any child terms if the parent term is pinned on another term set in a SharePoint Term Store, and you receive the following error message: This operation cannot be completed. The term store may be unavailable.
- When you search Chinese-Simplified or Chinese-Traditional content in SharePoint 2013, you may not see the relevant results, or the query keywords may not be highlighted in the results. This issue occurs because the search falls back to the English word breaker when the query is Chinese-Simplified or Chinese-Traditional based. This update resolves the issue so that the correct word breaker is selected.
- The visual focus is lost when you navigate a video content by using the keyboard.
- Page scrolls up automatically when you edit a publishing page and try to click a link in a web part.
Assume that you enable caching for the Content Search Web Part (CSWP). When you search for content by using a query that contains a specific type parameter, the query fails, and you receive the following error message:Specified method is not supported.
- When you click the link of My Task list in your personal site, it points to the default URL zone of the Alternate Access Mapping (AAM) unexpectedly.
- When you edit a publishing page and then select the Save and Continue Editing option, it pops up an unexpected message that states “Are you sure you want to leave this page?” After you install this update, the message will be removed.
- This update fixes an issue in which the top report part of the Search Reports counts the same queries incorrectly with different casing. For example, “query”, “QUERY” and “Query” are treated as unique query texts and counted accordingly. This update lowercases the query text before calculating the counts.
- The fractional number and data time values in shared columns of documents that are contained in document sets are displayed incorrectly when the document properties are saved under non-English regional settings, such as Dutch.
This update also has the following improvements:
- Adds more logging to log what failure occurs and throw an exception to fail the query when the custom security trimmer initialization fails.
- Improves the Thailand word breaker for complex compound words when you search in SharePoint.