This update is no longer available. To fix the issues that are described in this article, install the latest Microsoft Exchange Server update from the following Microsoft Docs article:
Microsoft provides download files only for N-2 versions for an Exchange Server cumulative update (CU), where "N" is the latest CU. The latest CU can be used to recover servers that are running Exchange Server. This includes servers that have a previous CU installed.
Issues that the cumulative update fixes
- KB 4015665 SyncDelivery logging folders and files are created in wrong location in Exchange Server 2016
- KB 4015664 A category name that has different case-sensitivity than an existing name is not created in Exchange Server 2016
- KB 4015663 "The message content has become corrupted" exception when email contains a UUE-encoded attachment in Exchange Server 2016
- KB 4015662 Deleted inline picture is displayed as attachment after you switch the message to plain text in Exchange Server 2016
- KB 4015213 Email is still sent to Inbox when the sender is deleted from the Trusted Contacts list in Exchange Server 2016
- KB 4013606 Search fails on Exchange Server 2016 or Exchange Server 2013
- KB 4012994 PostalAddressIndex element isn't returning the correct value in Exchange Server 2016
- KB 3213916 "CommunicationErrorTransientException" error when you migrate mailboxes in Exchange Server 2016
For more information about the coexistence of Exchange Server 2016 and earlier versions of Exchange Server in the same environment, see Exchange 2016 system requirements.
For more information about other Exchange updates, see Exchange Server updates: Build numbers and release dates.