This update is no longer available. To fix the issues that are described in this article, install the latest Microsoft Exchange Server update from the following Microsoft Docs article:
Microsoft provides download files only for N-2 versions for an Exchange Server cumulative update (CU), where "N" is the latest CU. The latest CU can be used to recover servers that are running Exchange Server. This includes servers that have a previous CU installed.
Issues that this cumulative update fixes
This cumulative update fixes the issue that is described in the following Microsoft Knowledge Base articles:
- KB4024652 Repeated IMAP SEARCH BODY requests may not return newly delivered messages in Exchange Server
- KB4024651 The "MessageRetrievalMimeFormat" setting isn't honored for plain text-only email messages in IMAP in Exchange Server
- KB4024650 Emoji is displayed as question marks in iOS clients in an Exchange Server environment
- KB4024649 The Read or Unread flag isn't synchronized correctly after you turn off an ActiveSync device overnight in Exchange Server
- KB4024647 "The property is too long" error when you update the "Department" field of user mailbox in Exchange Server 2013
- KB4024646 "Insufficient access rights" error when you run setup.exe as member of "Delegated Setup" group in Exchange Server 2013
This update also includes new daylight saving time (DST) updates for Exchange Server 2013. For more information about DST, see Daylight Saving Time Help and Support Center.
Cumulative update information
PrerequisitesThe setup process for Exchange Server 2013 identifies any missing prerequisites.
Restart requirementYou may have to restart the computer after you apply this cumulative update package.
Registry informationYou don't have to make any changes to the registry after you apply this cumulative update package.
Removal informationAfter you install this cumulative update package, you can't uninstall the package to revert to an earlier version of Exchange Server 2013. If you uninstall this cumulative update package, Exchange Server 2013 is removed from the server.
For more information about the coexistence of Exchange Server 2013 and earlier versions of Exchange Server in the same environment, see Exchange 2013 System Requirements.
For more information about other Exchange updates, see Exchange Server Updates: Build numbers and release dates.