- MS17-022 Security update for Microsoft XML Core Services
- MS17-021 Security update for DirectShow
- MS17-019 Security update for Active Directory Federation Services
- MS17-018 Security update for Windows Kernel-Mode Drivers
- MS17-017 Security update for Windows Kernel
- MS17-016 Security update for Internet Information Services
- MS17-013 Security update for Microsoft Graphics Component
- MS17-012 Security update for Microsoft Windows
- MS17-011 Security update for Microsoft Uniscribe
- MS17-010 Security update for Windows SMB Server
- MS17-009 Security update for Microsoft Windows PDF Library
- MS17-008 Security update for Windows Hyper-V
- MS17-006 Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer
- The security fixes that are listed in the "Summary" section of this Security Monthly Quality Rollup (4012216) are also included in the March 2017 Security Only Quality Update, 4012213, except for the security fixes for Internet Explorer. Those are instead included in the Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer 4012204. Installing either this March 2017 Security Monthly Quality Rollup, or both the March 2017 Security Only Quality update and the Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer, will install the security fixes that are listed here. This Security Monthly Quality Rollup also includes improvements and fixes from previous monthly rollups.
- If you use update management processes other than Windows Update, and you automatically approve all security update classifications for deployment, March 2017 Security Monthly Quality Rollup 4012216, March 2017 Security Only Quality Update 4012213, and the Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer 4012204 are deployed. We recommend that you review your update deployment rules to make sure that the desired updates are deployed.
- All future security and non-security updates for Windows RT 8.1, Windows 8.1, and Windows Server 2012 R2 require update 2919355 to be installed. We recommend that you install update 2919355 on your Windows RT 8.1-based, Windows 8.1-based, or Windows Server 2012 R2-based computer so that you receive future updates.
- If you install a language pack after you install this update, you must reinstall this update. Therefore, we recommend that you install any language packs that you need before you install this update. For more information, see Add language packs to Windows.
Article ID: 4012216 - Last Review: Mar 14, 2017 - Revision: 14