Service Update 5 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 8.2.0
|Update package||Build number|
|Service Update 5 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 8.2.0||8.2.0.0788|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics 365 version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 5 resolves the following issue:
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
- Business Process Flow stage navigation issues.
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- There are no fixes pertaining to unexpected behavior in this update.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Project Service and Connected Field Service Upgrades fail for Non-English locales due to missing labels.
- Cannot import managed patch solutions with customized security roles.
- The Notes control does not respond when leaving the Task form.
- Unable to see 'Synchronization fields' in the Synchronization Settings for Outlook or Exchange.
- Cannot add an associated record for N:N Relationships with only Append/Append To permissions.
- Organization Restore issues.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- Categorized Search fails with QueryBuilder Error due to the use of lookup entity Attributes in the Quick Find view.
- Exceptions occur when clicking Back in a browser.