Your Shop & earn history page tracks points earned when you shop with Microsoft. For points to be awarded:
- Your purchase must be made at the online Microsoft Store.
- You must be signed in with your email address associated with your Microsoft Rewards account.
- Your order must complete processing, including shipment if you've purchased physical goods. You can check order status for purchases in your Order history. Once your order has been completed or sent, points for digital orders will be awarded within 72 hours.
- Pending points from orders still in process, subscription orders or free digital download orders will not appear in your Shop & Earn history page.
- It's possible some of the orders listed in your Shop & Earn history page won't have an Order ID to reference in your Order history. That's because this is a new feature to the Microsoft Rewards programme, and we can't gather data on historical orders.