Improvements and fixes
This update fixes the following issues:
- The completed check mark column in Task List does not read out by screen reader and does not have the focus indication.
- When a website is deleted, records from Site Version for this website are not removed.
When you view a calendar item in the Edit Page in SharePoint, you receive an unexpected error message that resembles the following:
Sorry, something went wrong
An unexpected error has occurred.
This update also contains the following improvements:
- Updates the following outdated time zones:
- Central Brazilian Standard Time (UTC-04:00) Cuiaba
- Fiji Standard Time (UTC+12:00) Fiji
- Iran Standard Time (UTC+03:30) Tehran
- Israel Standard Time (UTC+02:00) Jerusalem
- Morocco Standard Time (UTC+00:00) Casablanca
- Pacific SA Standard Time (UTC-04:00) Santiago
- Pacific Standard Time (Mexico) (UTC-08:00) Baja California
- Paraguay Standard Time (UTC-04:00) Asuncion
- Syria Standard Time (UTC+02:00) Damascus
- Changes the retention policy to keep the number of records in the TimerJobHistory table from 10,000 to 3 days.
How to download and install the update
The English (United States) version of this software update installs files that have the attributes that are listed in the following tables. The dates and the times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). The dates and the times for these files on your local computer are displayed in your local time together with your current daylight saving time (DST) bias. Additionally, the dates and the times may change when you perform certain operations on the files.