Get update 4022155 for Skype for Business 2016
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
119591 How to obtain Microsoft support files from online servicesMicrosoft scanned this file for viruses. Microsoft used the most current virus-detection software that was available on the date that the file was posted. The file is stored on security-enhanced servers that help prevent any unauthorized changes to the file.
Issues that the update fixes
This update fixes the following issues:
- KB 4294966 Skype for Business microphone volume is very low when you join a Skype call on a Lenovo Yoga920 laptop
- KB 4294967 Update meeting template to enable a quicker PSTN call for Skype for Business 2016
- KB 4294968 Orange dot without a count is shown for a conversation that has no unread messages in Skype for Business 2016
- KB 4294969 Outlook freezes when creating a Skype meeting in Skype for Business 2016 running in a terminal server session
- KB 4294971 Skype for Business 2016 or Skype for Business 2015 (Lync 2013) crashes in a Citrix-based VDI environment
To apply this update, you must have either of the following updates installed:
- 3203472 August 1, 2017, update for Office 2016 (KB3203472)
- 4011099 September 5, 2017, update for Office 2016 (KB4011099)
You may have to restart the computer after you apply this update.
The English (United States) version of this software update installs files that have the attributes that are listed in the following tables. The dates and the times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). The dates and the times for these files on your local computer are displayed in your local time together with your current daylight saving time (DST) bias. Additionally, the dates and the times may change when you perform certain operations on the files.
The Office System TechCenter contains the latest administrative updates and strategic deployment resources for all versions of Office. See Office System TechCenter.