Service Update 1 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 8.2.1 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 1.
|Update package||Build number|
|Service Update 1 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 8.2.1||8.2.1.0178|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics 365 version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 1 resolves the following issue:
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
- Performance issues with Business Process Flow create and update requests.
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- Business Process Flow instances are getting recreated on the reload of the record even though they were explicitly deleted via the SDK.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 App for Outlook is failing to convert QuickCreate and BusinessLogic metadata.
- The related records arrow does not display on the offline form in Outlook.
- The arrow and collapse icons are missing from Business Process Flows on Windows 7 machines.
- The Company News solution fails to update.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- A dependency error occurs when importing the January Project Service update.
- Tracked Email in Outlook fails with the following error: "SYSTEM user account not found."
- The TransactionCurrencyId on goal records is set to Guid.Empty, which leads to errors retrieving records.