Service Update 3 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.1.1 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 3.
|Update package||Build number|
|Service Update 3 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.1.1||220.127.116.113|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 3 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
- Navigating from a Contact to an Opportunity, and back to a Contact, results in a hang at Requesting data.
- Weekly Release Candidate : Index Maintenance telemetry needs to log properly.
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- An exception in processing attachments from one email, blocks all other emails from syncing in that mailbox.
- The Price List field is cleared on save when a Currency field is set via SetLookup Client API.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Importing date/time fields require US format of MM/DD/YYYY for CSV import.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- The Contacts subgrid on an Account form using "Records: All Record Types" throws an error while saving.