Service Update 4 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 8.2.1 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 4.
|Update package||Build number|
|Service Update 4 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 8.2.1||8.2.1.0271|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics 365 version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 4 resolves the following issue:
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
- When sending a new email in ISH, the page is stuck and displays a spinning icon.
- A memory leak occurs while Navigating from Opportunity to Contact records, and Contact to Opportunity records.
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- The setActiveProcess function gives an additional pop-up when registered as an OnSave event.
- The setActiveProcess function is triggered more than once when opening a form which has a different Business Process Flow already associated.
- Unable to see text in Email Templates if the template contains the symbols < >.
- The entity ribbon menu disappears when clicking on the customize card option in a form.
- Ribbon buttons do not properly deactivate when navigating back and forth between the main form and associated grids.
- Editable grids disappear during browser refreshes.
- Subgrids do not load if the LazyLoadSubgrid feature is enabled.
- Contacts are reappearing even after being removed from the contact lookup field.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Unable to qualify a lead when duplicate detection is enabled.
- The setActiveProcess function fails on new records.
- The SetActiveProcess function does not refresh the process control.
- The SetActiveProcessInstance function does not change process instance.
- Adding resources to a Resource Group fails after Minimal copy.
- The page selector doesn't work after a quick find search for Knowledge Articles in ISH.
- User sync is failing for users that own an Email Server Profile record.
- AppModules won't show up in home.dynamics.com after a tenant transition.
- The user name in top navigation bar is missing.
- Solution Export is not ordering Required Components before dependent Business Process Flows.
- Notes can not be added in all Activity records.
- Lookup fields are not getting refreshed when changing the entity in a search using the mobile client.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- An error occurs when closing the case form after deleting an email with an attachment.
- An error occurs while setting the Business Process Flow using the setActiveProcess method
- An error occurs while viewing Audit History for SLA KPI Instance records.
- An error is occurring while inserting an email template in an Email Activity.
- An error occurs when clicking on search in the mobile client.
- An error occurs when inserting an email template.