This article provides a description of an extension of SII Register functionality for Spain implemented in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 which adds supporting of customers summarized invoices basing on integration with Retail functionality.
The implementation approach doesn’t require any additional setup. If the Retail functionality for DAX 2012 R3 is used than the following scenario is implemented:
- Retail statement includes multiple receipts
- Retail statement is posted
- At the same time customer invoice is posted
- The invoice is included into the SII register:
- Reference field includes the ‘starting’ receipt number (“…001”), Summary reference field – ‘ending’ receipt number (“…005”)
- The invoice is sent
- Invoice type (TipoFactura) is identified automatically as F4 (though it is not selected explicitly on the register).
- Related references from the references the Reference and Summary reference fields are reflected in the corresponding tag (NumSerieFacturaEmisorResumenFin).
- Note that in the example the default retail customer is set up with ID type 07, so the invoice is in ‘Accepted with errors’ state.
If the Summary reference field is empty (cannot be calculated as no receipts are included into the customer invoice) or filled in with the same value as Reference, then Invoice type (TipoFactura) is identified automatically as F1/F2 on sending to the SII system.
User can edit the Summary reference then the above conditions will be applied.
User can edit Invoice type in the SII register.
You must have the following product installed to apply this hotfix:
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3
If you are encountering an issue downloading, installing this hotfix, or have other technical support questions, contact your partner or, if enrolled in a support plan directly with Microsoft, you can contact technical support for Microsoft Dynamics and create a new support request. To do this, visit the following Microsoft website:
How to obtain the Microsoft Dynamics AX updates filesThis update is available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center.