Check the connection between the computer and the wireless transceiver
- Unplug the USB connector and then plug it in again.
- If you have multiple USB ports, plug the USB connector into a different USB port on the same computer.
- If you are using a USB hub, make sure that you are using a powered hub that is appropriate for high-powered USB devices.
- If the USB connector is plugged into a USB hub, try plugging it directly into a USB port on the computer.
- If you are using a wireless mouse with a Connect button on the underside of the device, refresh the wireless connection. (Press the button on the wireless transceiver, and then press the Connect button on the underside of the device.)
If you are using a Bluetooth® mouse, see I have connection/detection issues with my Bluetooth device for tips about troubleshooting problems with Bluetooth transceiver connections.