Check the placement of the wireless device
The wireless transceiver and device must be situated correctly.
- Place the wireless device closer to the wireless transceiver.
- If both the mouse and keyboard are wireless, place them at an equal distance from the transceiver.
- Turn the transceiver on its side or upside down.
Some wireless and non-wireless objects can cause interference with your wireless device. To prevent transceiver interference, avoid using your device near objects such as:
- Wireless networking devices
- Cordless and cellular telephones
- Remote control toys
- Microwave ovens
- Cables running parallel to the wireless transceiver cables
- Metallic surfaces in contact with the device
- Other wireless pointing devices and transceivers