Service Update 6 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.1.1 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 6.
|Update package||Build number|
|Service Update 6 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.1.1||188.8.131.529|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 6 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
- Web Resource Caching Issue with Mobile Devices.
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- The Ribbon bar will disappear after redirection from Most Recently Viewed records list.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Related records filtering is not displaying records when used with the mobile client.
- Disable resource bundling.
- Boolean fields are reset to the default values.
- List paging is not working for Customer Service Calendars.
- Incorrect data format when importing in Excel Dynamic Pivot Table.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- A frequent exception occurs during Server Side Synchronization - System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.
- Sync workflows terminate with the error 'PopulateBusinessClosureRequests Failed'.