Service Update 6 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 8.2.1 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 6.
|Update package||Build number|
|Service Update 6 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 8.2.1||8.2.1.0344|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics 365 version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 6 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
- Upgrade Bing Maps AJAX Control v7 to v8 control, as v7 and SOAP Web Services were deprecated.
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- There are no fixes concerning unexpected behavior in this update
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- After Disabling the Email Conversation View, we are still able to see the "show email conversation in the activity wall" tab.
- Unable to expand email activity in the Social pane of any record.
- Unable to view associated activities under the timeline using the Interactive Service Hub.
- In-progress updates on multiple lines of text fields are not saving with AutoSave.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- An error occurs when trying to reply to an email in the Interactive Service Hub.