Service Update 6 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 8.2.1 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 6.
Build number and file names
|Update package||Build number|
|Service Update 6 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 8.2.1||8.2.1.0344|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics 365 version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 6 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 8.2.1
- Upgrade Bing Maps AJAX Control v7 to v8 control, as v7 and SOAP Web Services were deprecated.
- After Disabling the Email Conversation View, we are still able to see the "show email conversation in the activity wall" tab.
- Unable to expand email activity in the Social pane of any record.
- Unable to view associated activities under the timeline using the Interactive Service Hub.
- In-progress updates on multiple lines of text fields are not saving with AutoSave.
- An error occurs when trying to reply to an email in the Interactive Service Hub.