Portal capabilities version 220.127.116.11 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 is now available. This article describes the features and enhancements that were included in this update, as well as the scope of the release. For a full list of all portal updates released to date and their corresponding KB articles, please reference this KB article.
This release includes an updated portal host and updated solution packages. The portal host will automatically be updated by Microsoft, but action must be taken by your organization to upgrade the solution packages. Until the solution packages are updated, some enhancements will not be available to portal administrators and/or users. For instructions on how to upgrade the portal solution packages, please refer to this KB article.
Version 18.104.22.168 introduces changes to support the Transport Layer Security (TLS) 1.2 requirement and resolves the following issues:
- Attempting to upload an SSL certificate for a portal may result in an error message.
- Changing Site Settings may result in unnecessary portal restarts and observed slow page rendering as a result.
- Configuring Entity Forms with whole number fields using duration or language formats would not render appropriately.
- Federating a portal as an Azure AD multi-tenant application will fail when users log in from other tenants.
- If a non-global admin attempts to change the instance of an already provisioned portal, an error can occur under some conditions.
- Including a trailing slash in the authority URL of a federated identity provider can cause external identity pages to not properly recognize the identity provider.
- Portal timeline may not include portal comments on edit case page.
- Portal case timeline may render dates in the incorrect format.
- Portal management page does not detect solution package installation failures and render an appropriate error message.
- Portal management page may not function if the Dynamics 365 instance is deleted or unavailable.
- Portal management page may show an error when attempting to download the portal public key if the portal is unavailable.
- Portal may render an error screen if an Entity Permission is set to parental scope and no parent record exists.
- Portal may render stale data due to cache invalidation failure when deleting records.
- Portal may render stale data for grids and forms related to other entities.
- Portal search may render stale data if web pages do not have partial URLs defined.
- Portal search may render stale data if you change your Dynamics 365 instance.
- Portal search may return stale data after a portal is upgraded to a new version.
- Users that clear cookies after accessing the portal sign-in page may not be able to log in after refreshing that page.
- Users with the Dynamics 365 Service Administrator role may experience an error when attempting to manage portals.
- When clicking on a picture rendered in the notes attachment of an entity form, the browser will not open a new window.
- When configuring an Entity List on the Entitlement entity, no records are shown on the portal.
- When configuring the Attribute Filter Set for an entity list, "Status" and "Status Reason" fields are not available.
Article ID: 4041984 - Last Review: Oct 18, 2017 - Revision: 17