- All updates for Windows RT 8.1, Windows 8.1, and Windows Server 2012 R2 require update KB 2919355 to be installed. We recommend that you install update KB 2919355 on your Windows RT 8.1-based, Windows 8.1-based, or Windows Server 2012 R2-based computer so that you receive updates in the future.
- If you install a language pack after you install this update, you must reinstall this update. Therefore, we recommend that you install any language packs that you need before you install this update. For more information, see Add language packs to Windows.
- 4041777 Quality Rollup for .NET Framework 4.6, 4.6.1, 4.6.2 and 4.7 for Windows 8.1, Windows RT 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2 (KB 4041777)
- 4040974 Security and Quality Rollup for .NET Framework 4.5.2 for Windows 8.1, Windows RT 8.1, and Windows Server 2012 R2 (KB 4040974)
- 4040981 Security and Quality Rollup for .NET Framework 3.5 for Windows 8.1, Windows RT 8.1, and Windows Server 2012 R2 (KB 4040981)
Update replacement information
This update replaces update KB 4043767.
Article ID: 4042078 - Last Review: Oct 17, 2017 - Revision: 13