Microsoft Dynamics 365 (online) Update 2.2 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 8.2.2 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Microsoft Dynamics 365 (online) Update 2.2
Build number and file names
|Update package||Build number|
|Microsoft Dynamics 365 (online) Update 2.2||8.2.2.0113|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics 365 version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 (online) Update 2.2
- Incorrect stakeholders icon when using the App for Outlook on an Android device.
- Dynamics 365 app does not display email as tracked when explicitly tracking an email.
- Dynamics 365 app displays sent email status as "Tracking Pending" for more than 3 days.
- Error is thrown while expanding the org folders in Outlook for the first time with roaming user.
- Unable to synchronize Outlook items to CRM when tracking Set Regarding.
- Unable to create an Appointment using Mobile Client Application in offline mode.
- Server Side Synchronization fails to deliver incoming emails from Gmail with case creation rule enabled.
- Lookup field does not work if Quick Create form opened second and subsequent times.
- Interactive Service Hub displays incorrect sort order.
- Navigation bar does not appear when an organization is in Admin Mode or is a support instance.
- Unable to export solution that contains workflows with parent child combination.
- Xrm.Utility.openEntityForm disregards formid parameter if To and Regarding parameters are included when opening an activity form.
- Related entity in Contact form does not display the records in Interactive Service Hub.
- Interactive Service Hub quick search shows no response if results span more than two pages.
- Server Side Synchronization creates duplicate contacts due to various issues.
- Dynamics 365 app cannot login unless browser cache cleared after inactivity.
- Precision value does not work for more than one custom fields of currency type.
- Emails do not synchronize into CRM using folder level tracking after upgrade to 188.8.131.521.
- Conflicting appointment activity shows Actual Start Date with system time.
- 404 Not Found error when SharePoint document names with spaces clicked through subgrid.
- Notes without title do not display full text in Interactive Service Hub.
- Interactive Service Hub editor removes the colspan attribute when switching views.
- View ID does not retain when navigating from a custom sitemap area using Back browser button.
- Subgrid that contains OnLoad script does not have the option '+'.
- Reply to received email does not synchronize in CRM if draft email is deleted.
- Inconsistencies with the hierarchy view of Account when the user does not have permission to see the record.
- Tasks configuration folder creation fails when using Server Side Synchronization.
- Query Build Error when responding to emails in Interactive Service Hub.
- Newly created custom entity record does not associate with the Campaign entity when having N:N relationship.
- Script executes from