This article lists the Quality Rollup for the .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2 (SP2), 4.5.2, and 4.6 for Windows Server 2008.
- All updates for the .NET Framework 4.6 require the d3dcompiler_47.dll update to be installed. We recommend that you install the included d3dcompiler_47.dll update before you apply this update. For more information about the d3dcompiler_47.dll update, see KB 4019478.
- If you install a language pack after you install this update, you must reinstall this update. Therefore, we recommend that you install any language packs that you need before you install this update. For more information, see Add language packs to Windows.
The following articles provide update details for each version of the .NET Framework. The articles contain information about improvements, file manifests, known issues, and how to get the update:
- 4041778 Quality Rollup for .NET Framework 4.6, 4.6.1, 4.6.2, 4.7 for Windows 7 SP1 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 and .NET Framework 4.6 for Windows Server 2008 SP2 (KB 4041778)
- 4040977 Security and Quality Rollup for .NET Framework 4.5.2 for Windows 7 SP1, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, and Windows Server 2008 SP2 (KB 4040977)
- 4040978 Security and Quality Rollup for .NET Framework 2.0 SP2 for Windows Server 2008 SP2 (KB 4040978)