Service Update 12 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.1.1 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 12.
|Update package||Build number|
|Service Update 12 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.1.1||126.96.36.1993|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 12 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
- Incremental system-wide performance improvements have been made in this update.
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- Toggling Tab Visibility breaks subgrids.
- Lookup filters are not cleared when the filter criteria field is deleted.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- The default form is cached despite the user not having security access to it.
- Cannot search contacts on the application in Mobile Offline mode.
- Custom lookup values are not retained on response emails.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- The EnableBulkReparent setting causes an InvalidCastException when merging records.
- Print Preview errors occur with KB search controls.