Service update 1 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Online 9.0.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service update 1.
|Update package||Build number|
|Service update 1 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Online 9.0.0||22.214.171.1242|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service update 1 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
- Arrow buttons are not aligned properly for the recipient picker in Outlook 2016.
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- The TBX pane does not open full screen, and it can be moved on an iPhone.
- Clicking on the Sort filter results in a greyed-out background.
- The Learning Path help icon is not present, and clicking the help icon loads legacy help items.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- The Mail App does not require agreeing to the license terms to enable in the preview tab.
- The Recipients Picker is broken in OWA.
- The record form (Recipient Information) view is not displaying.
- Recipients are not resolved on cold boot.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- A script error is thrown when trying to create a new opportunity from the Qualified Lead Opportunity Form in Chrome.
- An "Object expected" script error occurs while navigating between forms, grids and dashboard.
- An "Invalid calling object" script error occurs while we try to open recipient activities from Action cards.