Service Update 1 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 8.2.2 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 1.
|Update package||Build number|
|Service Update 1 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 8.2.2||8.2.2.0136|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics 365 version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 1 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
- Custom charts cause performance degradation.
- The column values are misaligned on Product subgrids from the “Quote” entity.
- Solution export timeout is now configurable.
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- The Description value is lost when users are adding connections using Edge browser.
- The Status Reason field in the Account form reverts to default values.
- OnChange events trigger when changing a field's value programmatically using setValue.
- When lookup search returns multiple results, the error icon is displayed instead of the warning icon.
- The conflicted appointment activity's Actual Start Date is being populated with the system time.
- A Contact shows up multiple times (each time it is saved) on opportunity/lead form subgrids.
- Record window opens in background when opened from a dashboard in Outlook.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Search box and Search Tool does not work in a Sub Grid for the Articles entity.
- The Conversation View Emails on the activity wall are not getting loaded.
- Grid does not allow editing when an OptionSet for a linked-entity is in the view.
- The default theme is not getting created while doing a minimal copy.
- Toggling Tab Visibility breaks subgrids.
- Related lookup filters do not reset correctly.
- AutoSave is not working when navigating to the home button.
- OptionSet Visual Controls are not working in the Offline client.
- Tracked emails lose tracked status.
- Command Bar items in the Dynamics 365 App are unresponsive.
- “Save and Close” functionality does not work whilst in an App.
- Lookups filtered with 'Related Records Filtering' do not work on the Dynamics 365 for Phones app.
- Unable to save a second appointment while using custom entity Business Process Flows.
- Hyperlinks in received Emails fail to open in the mobile app.
- Dynamics App for Outlook does not fetch data on customized lookup.
- Custom lookup values are not retained on response emails.
- First and Last names are not picked up during contact creation if received from an email.
- Appointments are not getting tracked by delegate when tracking is done from shared calendars.
- Tab Visibility gets affected when the add phone call button is clicked in the social pane.
- SetStateRequest message on product (bundle) records not changing.
- Client API addCustomView during OnLoad is not working in the mobile client.
- The Est. Revenue field is locked on opportunity reopen.
- Solution Upgrade fails when you choose "stage for upgrade."
- AutoSave is inconsistent when a form field value is assigned from html webresource scripts.
- Customer can't click on datetime in a Business Process Flow if the screen is 1024px wide.
- Auto save on the Case form changes focus unexpectedly.
- Lookup fields are not automatically populated when creating new record from a lookup.
- Unable to add subcomponents to an existing entity inside a solution.
- The Date Won and Closed Date Fields have inconsistent data on Quotes.
- Fields in a Business Process Flow are not able to be locked in the Dynamics 365 mobile app.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- An error occurs when opening Suggestions links.
- A script error occurs on the report rendering page.
- When performing a search on knowledge articles, a Grid refresh Failed error occurred.
- Script errors occur while changing the Pricing mode from Override to Use Default on creating a new QuoteLine.
- Filtering on columns of an editable grid results in an error.
- App fails to load with a generic error when missing System Application Metadata privileges.
- DateTimeDataAttribute.setUtcValue throws null reference error when accessing getTimezoneOffset.
- Removing Tax fields from the Opportunity Product form causes errors in the mobile app.
- CRM for Phones App throws errors when the Revenue field isn't on first five tabs of the form