Service Update 1 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 8.2.2 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 1.
Build number and file names
|Update package||Build number|
|Service Update 1 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 8.2.2||8.2.2.0136|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics 365 version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 1 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 8.2.2
- Search box and Search Tool does not work in a Sub Grid for the Articles entity.
- The Conversation View Emails on the activity wall are not getting loaded.
- Grid does not allow editing when an OptionSet for a linked-entity is in the view.
- An error occurs when opening Suggestions links.
- The Description value is lost when users are adding connections using Edge browser.
- The default theme is not getting created while doing a minimal copy.
- A script error occurs on the report rendering page.
- The Status Reason field in the Account form reverts to default values.
- OnChange events trigger when changing a field's value programmatically using setValue.
- Toggling Tab Visibility breaks subgrids.
- Related lookup filters do not reset correctly.
- AutoSave is not working when navigating to the home button.
- OptionSet Visual Controls are not working in the Offline client.
- Tracked emails lose tracked status.
- When performing a search on knowledge articles, a Grid refresh Failed error occurred.
- Command Bar items in the Dynamics 365 App are unresponsive.
- “Save and Close” functionality does not work whilst in an App.
- When lookup search returns multiple results, the error icon is displayed instead of the warning icon.
- Lookups filtered with 'Related Records Filtering' do not work on the Dynamics 365 for Phones app.
- Unable to save a second appointment while using custom entity Business Process Flows.
- Hyperlinks in received Emails fail to open in the mobile app.
- Dynamics App for Outlook does not fetch data on customized lookup.
- Custom lookup values are not retained on response emails.
- Script errors occur while changing the Pricing mode from Override to Use Default on creating a new QuoteLine.
- First and Last names are not picked up during contact creation if received from an email.
- Filtering on columns of an editable grid results in an error.
- Custom charts cause performance degradation.
- Appointments are not getting tracked by delegate when tracking is done from shared calendars.
- App fails to load with a generic error when missing System Application Metadata privileges.
- Tab Visibility gets affected when the add phone call button is clicked in the social pane.
- SetStateRequest message on product (bundle) records not changing.
- Client API addCustomView during OnLoad is not working in the mobile client.
- The conflicted appointment activity's Actual Start Date is being populated with the system time.
- The Est. Revenue field is locked on opportunity reopen.
- A Contact shows up multiple times (each time it is saved) on opportunity/lead form subgrids.
- DateTimeDataAttribute.setUtcValue throws null reference error when accessing getTimezoneOffset.
- The column values are misaligned on Product subgrids from the “Quote” entity.
- Solution Upgrade fails when you choose "stage for upgrade."
- Record window opens in background when opened from a dashboard in Outlook.
- AutoSave is inconsistent when a form field value is assigned from html webresource scripts.
- Customer can't click on datetime in a Business Process Flow if the screen is 1024px wide.
- Auto save on the Case form changes focus unexpectedly.
- Solution export timeout is now configurable.
- Lookup fields are not automatically populated when creating new record from a lookup.
- Removing Tax fields from the Opportunity Product form causes errors in the mobile app.
- Unable to add subcomponents to an existing entity inside a solution.
- CRM for Phones App throws errors when the Revenue field isn't on first five tabs of the form.
- The Date Won and Closed Date Fields have inconsistent data on Quotes.
Fields in a Business Process Flow are not able to be locked in the Dynamics 365 mobile app.