Service update 2 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.0.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service update 2.
Build number and file names
|Update package||Build number|
|Service update 2 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.0.0||220.127.116.110|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service update 2 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.0.0Service update 2 resolves the following issues:
- The timeline control is not loading, and an "Unexpected error occurred" message occurs.
- Add Opportunity Product Quick Create throws a unit missing error.
- Charts are overlapping the records available in a grid after restoring from the enlaged view for Lead Dashboard.
- After clicking on the Sort Filter in a grid, Momentum scrolling is not functional.
- The quick action flyout is not working properly.
- The "Save" command is not working on all service related main forms.
- An "Unspecified error" script error is thrown when creating a new service record.
- An error occurs opening system settings.
- The script error "Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected end of JSON input" is being thrown every time we are opening forms.
- The script error "Uncaught TypeError: this.$1Q_1.getId is not a function" comes while navigating over the grid, dashboard, and forms.
- A script error is thrown when trying to create a new opportunity from the Qualified Lead Opportunity form in Chrome.
- The name field incorrectly points to Account instead of Contact.
- Invoice Paid and Cancel Invoice are not working on the Invoice form.
- Reporting does not work for selected records.
- Unable to set icons for virtual entities.
- The TBX pane does not open full screen, and can be moved on an iPhone.
- The Lookup pane will disappear when users select an entity.
- Script errors occur while editing the Account fields in all devices.
- Records are not visible in any UCI view, and an error occurs.
- Quick Create forms do not open properly.
- Data is missing in Card Forms for Streams.
- Opening a product in a products subgrid throws the following error: "not in local store with key 48_error_message_0x80040217."
- Device settings are not preserved across app restarts.
- Runtime Dependencies for User Dashboards get deleted when FormViewRuntimeDependencyCalculator is invoked.
- User dashboards with charts referring to user views create a dependency of Saved Query Type with the user view ID.
- Script error saying "Uncaught TypeError: $$t_4.$Eg_1 is not a function", "Uncaught TypeError: $$t_6.$CF_1 is not a function" occurs while naviagting between forms, grids and dashboard.
- Record level flyout is not opening after opening the stream level (bulk action) quick action flyout.
- The Mobile Offline option is enabled in Entity form and Change Tracking appears to be checked.
- Email Link are not hyperlinks in the mobile client.
- The mobile app shows "unknown contact" for CRM contacts.
- An error occurs when tracking items to an entity with "&" in title.
- The horizontal scrollbar moves the grid into an empty space.
- Stream metadata is not loading.
- Mobile Landing pages are blank in offline mode.
- An error occurs while clicking the dropdown arrow for selecting forms, view, and charts in the Component Pane.
- The Learning Path help icon is not present, and clicking the help icon loads legacy help items.
- Open Dashboard is not loading records after selecting Refresh.
- After clicking on Show Visual Filter in Open Dashboard, the stream view is broken.
- When selecting Sort, Filter Background is getting greyed out.
- Recipient Information is not displaying in Outlook on mobile devices.
- Arrow buttons are alligned properly for the recipient picker for Outlook 2016.
- The Recipients Picker is broken in OWA.
- A Reconnect button has been added to the User Info menu.
- Horizontal Scroll not scrolling and rendering correctly in RTL of OWA.
- The chart selector and legend font is semi bold.
- Script error "Object expected" occurs while navigating between forms, grids and dashboard.
- Script error saying "Invalid calling object" occurs while opening ecipent activities from the Action cards in Edge.
- Script Errors occur when Appointment and Phone Calls are attempted to be created from the Timeline.
- My Active cases and My Resolved cases Streams are collapsed after applying and clearing visual filters.
- The script error "Unable to get property 'toString' of undefined or null reference" occurs while navigating between forms, grids and dashboards.
- The script error "'query' is undefined" occurs while opening a recipient activity from the Action cards or Advanced find.
- The Command Bar is not opening in the pop up windows.Script.
- Recipients are not resolved on cold boot.
- An error occurs when double clicking on a subgrid line on the Opportunity Reading Pane in Outlook when offline.