Service update 2 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Online 9.0.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service update 2.
|Update package||Build number|
|Service update 2 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Online 9.0.0||18.104.22.1680|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service update 2 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
- Charts are overlapping the records available in a grid after restoring from the enlaged view for Lead Dashboard.
- The TBX pane does not open full screen, and can be moved on an iPhone.
- Device settings are not preserved across app restarts.
- Email Link are not hyperlinks in the mobile client.
- The mobile app shows "unknown contact" for CRM contacts.
- Recipient Information is not displaying in Outlook on mobile devices.
- Arrow buttons are alligned properly for the recipient picker for Outlook 2016.
- A Reconnect button has been added to the User Info menu.
- The chart selector and legend font is semi bold.
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- The name field incorrectly points to Account instead of Contact.
- The Lookup pane will disappear when users select an entity.
- Runtime Dependencies for User Dashboards get deleted when FormViewRuntimeDependencyCalculator is invoked.
- User dashboards with charts referring to user views create a dependency of Saved Query Type with the user view ID.
- The Mobile Offline option is enabled in Entity form and Change Tracking appears to be checked.
- The horizontal scrollbar moves the grid into an empty space.
- The Learning Path help icon is not present, and clicking the help icon loads legacy help items.
- When selecting Sort, Filter Background is getting greyed out.
- My Active cases and My Resolved cases Streams are collapsed after applying and clearing visual filters.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- After clicking on the Sort Filter in a grid, Momentum scrolling is not functional.
- The quick action flyout is not working properly.
- The "Save" command is not working on all service related main forms.
- Invoice Paid and Cancel Invoice are not working on the Invoice form.
- Reporting does not work for selected records.
- Unable to set icons for virtual entities.
- Quick Create forms do not open properly.
- Data is missing in Card Forms for Streams.
- Record level flyout is not opening after opening the stream level (bulk action) quick action flyout.
- Stream metadata is not loading.
- Mobile Landing pages are blank in offline mode.
- Open Dashboard is not loading records after selecting Refresh.
- After clicking on Show Visual Filter in Open Dashboard, the stream view is broken.
- The Recipients Picker is broken in OWA.
- Horizontal Scroll not scrolling and rendering correctly in RTL of OWA.
- The Command Bar is not opening in the pop up windows.Script.
- Recipients are not resolved on cold boot.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- The timeline control is not loading, and an "Unexpected error occurred" message occurs.
- Add Opportunity Product Quick Create throws a unit missing error.
- An "Unspecified error" script error is thrown when creating a new service record.
- An error occurs opening system settings.
- The script error "Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected end of JSON input" is being thrown every time we are opening forms.
- The script error "Uncaught TypeError: this.$1Q_1.getId is not a function" comes while navigating over the grid, dashboard, and forms.
- A script error is thrown when trying to create a new opportunity from the Qualified Lead Opportunity form in Chrome.
- Script errors occur while editing the Account fields in all devices.
- Records are not visible in any UCI view, and an error occurs.
- Opening a product in a products subgrid throws the following error: "not in local store with key 48_error_message_0x80040217."
- Script error saying "Uncaught TypeError: $$t_4.$Eg_1 is not a function", "Uncaught TypeError: $$t_6.$CF_1 is not a function" occurs while naviagting between forms, grids and dashboard.
- An error occurs when tracking items to an entity with "&" in title.
- An error occurs while clicking the dropdown arrow for selecting forms, view, and charts in the Component Pane.
- Script error "Object expected" occurs while navigating between forms, grids and dashboard.
- Script error saying "Invalid calling object" occurs while opening ecipent activities from the Action cards in Edge.
- Script Errors occur when Appointment and Phone Calls are attempted to be created from the Timeline.
- The script error "Unable to get property 'toString' of undefined or null reference" occurs while navigating between forms, grids and dashboards.
- The script error "'query' is undefined" occurs while opening a recipient activity from the Action cards or Advanced find.
- An error occurs when double clicking on a subgrid line on the Opportunity Reading Pane in Outlook when offline.