Portal capabilities version 22.214.171.124 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 is now available. This article describes the features and enhancements that were included in this update, as well as the scope of the release. For a full list of all portal updates released to date and their corresponding KB articles, please reference this KB article.
Upgrade to Portal Capabilities Version 126.96.36.199
This release includes an updated portal host and updated solution packages (new solution packages will be available after portal host upgrades have been completed globally). The portal host will automatically be updated by Microsoft, but action must be taken by your organization to upgrade the solution packages.
Until the solution packages are updated, some enhancements will not be available to portal administrators and/or users. For instructions on how to upgrade the portal solution packages, please refer to this KB article.
New Features and Resolved Issues in Portal Capabilities Version 188.8.131.52
Version 184.108.40.206 resolves the following issues:
- Added Namibia as a country code for portal languages in solution packages for new deployments.
- Adding a new error message for password confirmation screen when attempting to send email fails due to contact email preference being disabled.
- Blog post front side editing will fail when working in Finnish language.
- Breadcrumb title of parent web page may show old title if parent page is edited.
- Case timelines would display encoded html tags for emails that have originated from within Dynamics 365 making them difficult to read.
- Content changed using portal content publishing interface may not be saved to Dynamics 365 if changed immediately after creating a new web page.
- Deactivated forum threads appear on the portal.
- Disallowed greater than and less than characters in web page and web file partial URLs.
- Entity List search may not return appropriate results for date searches when the date field behavior is set to User Local.
- Error messages in the registration page for an invitation redemption may not show on the page.
- External Web Links in navigation may redirect to the home page instead of the intended external URL.
- Fields that are using DateOnly behavior may not display the correct date on entity lists.
- Fixed intermittent issue that would not register the website bindings when a new portal is deployed.
- Fixed rendering issues on certain mobile devices that would result in fields being inaccessible on the screen when adding related records in an entity form.
- Improved field size limit calculations with regards to line breaks so that multiline textbox field validation will function properly.
- Improved portal performance for sites with large numbers of content snippets.
- Increased cache performance of knowledge articles in portal.
- Invitees are not shown on an Invitation form if the language is not English.
- Link to Dynamics 365 instance will now open in a new tab when clicked on the Manage Dynamics 365 Instance screen in the portal administration center.
- Organization settings for name format are not respected in portal.
- Portal administrators could experience problems managing SSL certificates.
- Portal did not support customer field when using set value on save in entity form metadata.
- Portal does not display an error message to the portal user when redeeming an invitation if the user provides an email address that is associated to another contact.
- Portal may create new contact records if a portal user signs in with a federated identity that is not unique.
- Portal may display an error if a forum has no threads.
- Portal may experience an error when uploading a file that is larger than the configured maximum size instead of displaying the configured file size error text.
- Portal will continue to show an older version of a knowledge article when a new version is published in CRM.
- Portal would allow for multiple files to be selected on a single file upload in entity form.
- Portal would not render the dates in the case timeline using the format specified in the 'DateTime/DateFormat' site setting.