Service Update 2 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 8.2.2 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 2.
Build number and file names
|Update package||Build number|
|Service Update 2 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 8.2.2||8.2.2.0154|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics 365 version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 2 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 8.2.2
- Users can see a form they don't permissions to if they have use a direct link.
- The Email Router is not processing emails from Lotus Notes.
- Case and Opportunity Owner is getting changed to the same owner unexpectedly when merging Accounts.
- Dynamics App for Outlook does not fetch data on a customized lookup.
- The Associated View Button is missing from sub grids when the data source entity is Opportunities (Account).
- A timeout occurs when deleting audit partitions.
- Searching contacts on the application in Mobile Offline mode fails.
- Save and Route doesn't empty the "Worked By" field.
- Creating an SLA for Activities does not work.
- Business rule are not firing consistently.
- Unable to select queue items in tablets.
- Lookup fields are not automatically populated when creating new records from a lookup.
- RecentlyViewedXml data causing performance issues.
- AutoSave is not working when navigating to the home button.
- The Recalculate button doesn't appear on the rollup field for the newly created parent entity records.
- Some search words are automatically excluded in the search input in Knowledge Articles.
- Unable to import the Field Service solution due to invalid Calculated Field Formula definition xaml.
- Not able to add entities in Categorized Search in Outlook.
- Unable to filter the Entity column in the Audit Summary View.
- An error occurs when opening an Assign Event under the Audit Summary View.
- Importing a Solution that doesn't contain the Full Entity Metadata disables auditing.
- An "Invalid traversed path" error occurs after qualifying the lead and navigating to the previous stage.
- Publishing customizations times out due to SLA definitions.
- SLA data is incorrect due to Daylight Saving time (DST) changes.
- Additional whitespace between sections after 18.104.22.1680 was applied.
- The order of the rule items is corrupted in routing rules when clicking the sort arrow.
- Form load performance improvements.
- CRM 2016: Ribbon Menu is not appearing in the associated view of any entity record.
- Enabling FCB.LazyLoadSubGrid causes the Editable sub-grids not being rendered on the form.
- In iPad IOS10(Chrome/Safari) browsers inline look up is showing blank when we click on search button of lookup fields.
- Unable to create application users.
- In iPad (IOS-8.4.1) Safari browser, nothing happens when clicking on the Regarding field.
- When trying to end a series with complete/cancel option, it is being redirected to the last opened page like case form.
- An error message is prompted while creating a new custom report.
- The Ribbon in a dashboard does not update the actions based on the entity selected on the dashboard.
- An error occurs when changing an appointment to a recurring appointment.
- Quick find search with double space does not work.
- The Save button closes the form when converting appointments to recurring appointments.
- Business Process Flow Fields are not getting locked in the mobile application.