Service Update 2 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 8.2.2 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 2.
|Update package||Build number|
|Service Update 2 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 8.2.2||8.2.2.0154|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics 365 version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 2 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
- Unable to select queue items in tablets.
- RecentlyViewedXml data causing performance issues.
- Publishing customizations times out due to SLA definitions.
- Additional whitespace between sections after 184.108.40.2060 was applied.
- Form load performance improvements.
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- Case and Opportunity Owner is getting changed to the same owner unexpectedly when merging Accounts.
- Some search words are automatically excluded in the search input in Knowledge Articles.
- The order of the rule items is corrupted in routing rules when clicking the sort arrow.
- When trying to end a series with complete/cancel option, it is being redirected to the last opened page like case form.
- The Save button closes the form when converting appointments to recurring appointments.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Users can see a form they don't have permissions to if they have use a direct link.
- The Email Router is not processing emails from Lotus Notes.
- Dynamics App for Outlook does not fetch data on a customized lookup.
- The Associated View Button is missing from sub grids when the data source entity is Opportunities (Account).
- Searching contacts on the application in Mobile Offline mode fails.
- Save and Route doesn't empty the "Worked By" field.
- Creating an SLA for Activities does not work.
- Business rule are not firing consistently.
- Lookup fields are not automatically populated when creating new records from a lookup.
- AutoSave is not working when navigating to the home button.
- The Recalculate button doesn't appear on the rollup field for the newly created parent entity records.
- Unable to import the Field Service solution due to invalid Calculated Field Formula definition xaml.
- Not able to add entities in Categorized Search in Outlook.
- Unable to filter the Entity column in the Audit Summary View.
- Importing a Solution that doesn't contain the Full Entity Metadata disables auditing.
- SLA data is incorrect due to Daylight Saving time (DST) changes.
- CRM 2016: Ribbon Menu is not appearing in the associated view of any entity record.
- Enabling FCB.LazyLoadSubGrid causes the Editable sub-grids not being rendered on the form.
- In iPad IOS10(Chrome/Safari) browsers inline look up is showing blank when we click on search button of lookup fields.
- Unable to create application users.
- In iPad (IOS-8.4.1) Safari browser, nothing happens when clicking on the Regarding field.
- The Ribbon in a dashboard does not update the actions based on the entity selected on the dashboard.
- Quick find search with double space does not work.
- Business Process Flow Fields are not getting locked in the mobile application.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- A timeout occurs when deleting audit partitions.
- An error occurs when opening an Assign Event under the Audit Summary View.
- An "Invalid traversed path" error occurs after qualifying the lead and navigating to the previous stage.
- An error message is prompted while creating a new custom report.
- An error occurs when changing an appointment to a recurring appointment.