Service update 6 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Online 9.0.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service update 6.
Build number and file names
|Update package||Build number|
|Service update 6 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Online 9.0.0|| |
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service update 6 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Online 9.0.0
Service update 6 resolves the following issues:
- The error "MultiEntitySearch exceeded Entity Limit defined for the Organization" occurs due to an issue with the default search setting
- Grids fail to load due to the error "Cannot read property 'toUpperCase' of undefined"
- Upgrade fails due to the error "Invalid column name 'Solutionid'"
- Upgrade fails due to the error "Package failed to install"
- The error "Required field 'StateOrProvince' is missing" occurs during sales order synchronization
- Dashboard collapsing fails when using Google Chrome
- The error "Invalid column name 'formid'." occurs during certain queries
- The error "The size of the request headers is too long" occurs due to the accumulation of improperly disposed cookies when using the Dynamics 365 App for Outlook
- Custom time frames are applied when clicking close on date range filters
- A script error occurs when creating an Opportunity from the quick creation screen in the Dynamics 365 App for Outlook
- Metadatacache fails to load when importing a solution.
- Upgrade fails due to the error "NullReferenceException in InstallRibbonClientMetadataAction"
- Incorrect publisher names display on landing pages in web client
- Customer Journey and Customer Journey template designer are not loading in web client
- The "Cancel Order" command bar option is not available after completing "Fulfill Order" on the Order entity
- Upgrade fails due to the error "Expected non-empty string"
- Organization creation fails due to the error "Invalid column name 'relationshipid'"
- A script error occurs when loading an iframe in the Dynamics 365 App for Outlook
- Mailboxes will stop synchronizing if a SQL timeout occurs
- A null exception occurs when loading the alerts section for a user mailbox
- Mail items fail to attempt to synchronize again if synchronization fails
- Test and enable fails if a queue mailbox is set to "Server-Side Synchronization or Email Router" for "Outgoing Email"
- The error "Connection State is closed" occurs during solution import