Service Update 5 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.0.1 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 5.
|Update Package||Build Number|
|Service Update 5 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.0.1||9.0.1.0621|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 5 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
- The Opportunity Pipeline by Sales Stage chart does not render properly on certain zoom levels
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- Activity sub-grids do not load the proper entity ribbon
- Saving changes to editable sub-grids causes saving dialog to never disappear
- Convert to Case button on Email record disappears under certain conditions
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Dynamics 365 App for Outlook does not surface booking errors in the app, which prevent Appointment synchronization
- Delete button doesn't render properly in sub-grids
- Buttons become disabled due to wrong ribbon data in certain circumstances
- The Back button is not visible when searching for records on the Case entity in certain circumstances
- Autonumber values are unable to be changed after being updated the first time
- Summary tabs on forms do not render expanding and collapsing properly
- Custom controls fail after upgrade from 8.0 and 8.1 versions
- Custom security roles cause Dynamics 365 App for Outlook to fail unless create and write access are given to App entity
- Users are unable to send emails from Dynamics if the recipient exists on multiple records
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- An Unsupported Type Conversion exception occurs when qualifying Lead records
- An Attribute Row exception occurs when importing a solution under certain conditions
- A Systemuser Does Not Exist exception occurs when sending emails from a Queue under certain conditions
- Recurring Appointments generate an error when trying to set recurrence
- Adding a Marketing List to a Campaign Activity that is owned by a Team results in an exception