Service Update 9 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.2.2 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 9.
|Update package||Build number|
|Service Update 9 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.2.2||22.214.171.1240|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 9 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
- Style tags are not hidden in emails forwarded by workflows
- User is not prompted to re-authenticate a session when the session has expired
- User mapping can take several hours with a large number of users
- Dashboard is misaligned after upgrading to 126.96.36.1991
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- Select Product field defaults to "Write-In" even when its is set to "Existing" under properties
- Dashboard graph queries execute twice when the View Selector is set to On
- An appointment's start and end date show as one year ahead compared to those dates in CRM
- When a custom entity is added to another custom entity form, the lookup window will not appear until "Publish all Customizations" is selected a second time
- SSS still promotes extended properties that have been removed from emails
- Upgrading to version 9.0 pollutes the shared caches with an invalid org settings property causing other orgs on the SG to fail when trying to access the property
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- When a Related Record is closed in CRM, the account from which the record was called does not load
- Users cannot revise a newly created quote
- Metadata sync intermittently fails when updating
- Disabling the org setting for categories does not soft delete the categories for that mailbox
- When an email is sent to CRM by an unknown sender, the email address of the sender does not populate even if the "Create Contact" option is checked
- Unchecking "Filter by related Currency" does not display all currencies
- User is unable to track, untrack, or link contacts from the Ribbon
- The fields for an account do not display in Quick View
- UCI goal-based entity charts are broken when a custom goal entity has been made UCI compatible. The broken charts have been removed.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- The Price List for a Product's default price is not populated and produces an error upon Price List creation
- An "Unhandled Exception" error occurs when attempting to add Application users from the UI