This update is included in the May 2018 Preview of the Quality Rollups for .NET Framework 3.5, 4.5.2, 4.6, 4.6.1, 4.6.2, 4.7, and 4.7.1 for Windows 8.1, Windows RT 8.1, and Windows Server 2012 R2 (KB 4103473). Parts of this update were previously included in the Security and Quality rollup (KB 4099635) on May 8, 2018
- All updates for Windows 8.1, Windows RT 8.1, and Windows Server 2012 R2 require update KB 2919355 to be installed. We recommend that you install update KB 2919355 on your Windows 8.1-based, Windows RT 8.1-based, or Windows Server 2012 R2-based computer so that you receive updates in the future.
- If you install a language pack after you install this update, you must reinstall this update. Therefore, we recommend that you install any language packs that you need before you install this update. For more information, see Add language packs to Windows.
Additional information about this update
- 4095875 Description of the Security and Quality Rollup for .NET Framework 3.5 for Windows 8.1 and Server 2012 R2 (KB 4095875)
- 4098974 Description of Preview of Quality Rollup for .NET Framework 4.5.2 for Windows 8.1, RT 8.1, and Server 2012 R2 (KB 4098974)
- 4098972 Description of Preview of Quality Rollup for .NET Framework 4.6, 4.6.1, 4.6.2, 4.7, and 4.7.1 for Windows 8.1, RT 8.1, and Server 2012 R2 (KB 4098972)