Portal capabilities version 184.108.40.206 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 is now available. This article describes the features and enhancements that were included in this update, as well as the scope of the release. For a full list of all portal updates released to date and their corresponding KB articles, please reference this KB article.
Upgrade to Portal Capabilities Version 220.127.116.11
This release includes only an updated portal host and no solution package updates are needed. The portal host will automatically be updated by Microsoft.
New Features and Resolved Issues in Portal Capabilities Version 18.104.22.168
Version 22.214.171.124 includes the following enhancements:
- Attachment content of knowledge articles and web files are now searchable to increase the likelihood of relevant search results.
- The out-of-the-box portals (Community portal, Partner portal, Customer portal, Employee self-service portal) are now accessible. However, customizer should ensure that the portal remains accessible after any customization or changes.
Version 126.96.36.199 resolves the following issues:
- Portal users were not able to upload attachments larger than 110 KB on forums.
- When customers sign up for a Dynamics 365 Marketing trial and run through the Marketing First Run Experience, the Portal is shown as "Configured" but is not actually accessible.
- Sometimes Entity Lists don't render in Map format even though its configuration is setup correctly.
- Some charts don't show the same ordering which has been setup in the chart configuration.