As from first of July 2018, new VAT regulation implementing a mechanism called split payment will come into force.
General idea: Payment for an invoice will be split between two bank accounts: net value will be transferred to the regular bank account and the VAT value will be transferred to the VAT bank account.
Payments using the split payment mechanism shall be made in Polish zlotys using a bank transfer message that is provided by a bank or a savings and credit union, intended to make payments in a split payment mechanism, in which the taxpayer indicates:
- The amount that corresponds to all or part of the tax amount that results from the invoice to be paid in the split payment mechanism.
- The amount that corresponds to all or part of the gross sales value.
- Invoice number, in connection with which the payment is made.
- The number by which the supplier of the good or service provider is identified for tax purposes.
Setup and generating Multicash payments
Before generation payments with split payment mechanism, it is necessary to setup a payment specification with the selected Split payment checkbox in the method of payment for vendors.
When generating a vendor payment with the selected Split payment checkbox in Payment specification, the system creates a Multicash file with VAT amount (VAT tag), Tax ID number (IDC tag), Invoice number (INV tag), and additional information (TXT tag) in the Payment description field (PaymNote tag in the MultiCash format).
This update is available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center.
- Download update for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3
- Download update for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2
- Download update for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 SP1
You must have one of the following products installed to apply this hotfix:
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 SP1
You must restart the Application Object Server (AOS) service after you apply the hotfix.
If you are encountering an issue downloading, installing this hotfix, or have other technical support questions, contact your partner or, if enrolled in a support plan directly with Microsoft, you can contact technical support for Microsoft Dynamics and create a new support request. To do this, visit the following Microsoft website:
You can also contact technical support for Microsoft Dynamics by phone using these links for country specific phone numbers. To do this, visit one of the following Microsoft websites:
In special cases, charges that are ordinarily incurred for support calls may be canceled if a Technical Support Professional for Microsoft Dynamics and related products determines that a specific update will resolve your problem. The usual support costs will apply to any additional support questions and issues that do not qualify for the specific update in question.