Service Update 11 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.2.2 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 11.
|Update package||Build number|
|Service Update 11 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.2.2||126.96.36.1999|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 11 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
- The CRM mobile app incorrectly arranges fields on forms where additional fields have been added
- When converting a Phone Call to an Opportunity, the dialog text is cut off
- Editable subgrids in collapsed tabs are not fully visible
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- In Quick View a numerical value will display for the Status Reason rather than the Status Reason text
- Dynamics 365 lists Jerusalem Standard Time instead of Israel Standard Time
- The Contract End Date value increases in increments of 1 when the record is saved
- Audit history filter displays inconsistent old and new values
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- The "Origin" field is not available to be added to the columns in Advanced Find
- Using Quick View to view a page containing a subgrid does not display paging controls
- The New Create button [+] does not appear in the Dynamics 365 app
- Users are unable to delete records in editable grids on Android or Windows devices
- Changing the Name within a Discount List to "Amount" does not change the apropriate column heading to Amount
- Subgrids fail to load within Phone Calls in Client Mgmt
- A human user should not have the ApplicationID attribute
- Changing the "Rows to Show" setting on grids to a value greater than 10 does not have any effect
- The setting "Set Azure Content Delivery Network Option" is not enabled in FCB
- Fields on Quick View forms are not populated when accessed via lookup
- Usernames for hard-deleted users cannot be updated
- When creating a new phone call within an Opportunity, the Call to field is not auto-populated in the mobile app
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- Updating an application user or removing a security roles for a user produces the error: "You are attempting to create an Application ID = ""GUID"" that already exists"
- Users see a "Query build error" when attempting to set the Contract value on the Case form
- The OutlookClientValidator fails with the exception: "Invalid column name 'ResetForCreate'"
- Plugins using Integration User fail with a "disabled user" error
- Quick campaigns produce a script error when subgrids have been removed