Update 0.2 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Update 0.2.
|Update package||Build number|
|Update 0.2 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.0|| |
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Update 0.2 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
- Redundant relationships are created for lookup attributes in certain conditions
- Installation of solutions fail for organizations with many Teams
- Unexpected scroll bars appear in the Add to Queue and Assign dialog while using the Hebrew language pack
- Transitioning to offline mode in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Outlook hangs for an extended period
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- Keyboard Focus starts from Commands menu bar when we opened the Agreement booking Service Tasks view page.
- Full screen Lookup dialog does not hide the global Sitemap in the accessibility tree
- Resizing the page causes certain fields to not render properly
- Duplicate Appointments are created during synchronization under certain conditions
- Dynamics 365 App for Outlook improperly performs a synchronous track of emails when using compose mode
- Selecting the Escape key will close the entire Quick Create Form instead of only exiting a Lookup
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Unable to navigate certain entity forms in the Marketing app using the keyboard
- Keyboard shortcuts do not function under certain conditions in the App Designer
- The Dashboard screen reader does not read text boxes properly under certain conditions
- Certain dropdowns are unable to be collapsed when expanded using the keyboard
Information "No Data Available" is not read by a screen reader
The Date Field appears incorrectly when creating a Resource Booking
The Product Properties tab displays blank under certain conditions
Business Process Flows do not first stage properly under certain conditions
Unable to scroll horizontally in the Dynamics 365 App for Outlook when using oversized tabs
Record field lookup appears locked on an Opportunity record for the workflow action AddUserToRecordTeam
View commands do not function in Business Process Flows under certain conditions
The space key is not functional in the Customer Service Hub under certain conditions
Heading is not present on "Delete" alert and "Email a Link" alert messages
Timeline does not render properly on Case entity forms under certain conditions
Unable to edit Two Options fields in offline mode under certain conditions
Viewing underlined text appears incorrectly in the Notes panel using Google Chrome
Unable to select a status color using a keyboard
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- The error "Requested value 'User' was not found" occurs when synchronizing folder items
- An error occurs when attempting to disqualify a Lead from a home page grid
- Attempting to load data when using the Email Router results in the error "Metadata reference not found"
- A script error occurs stating "Cannot read property 'addOnChange' of null" when attempting to add a Product to an Opportunity record using the Dynamics 365 App for Outlook
- A Query Builder Error occurs after opening a Mailbox record