Service Update 13 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.2.2 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 13.
|Update package||Build number|
|Service Update 13 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.2.2||126.96.36.1994|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 13 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
- Incremental system-wide performance improvements have been made.
- Users are unable to switch processes on the UI
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- When creating a web client app and saving a new view, the view selector will show all views rather than only the newly saved view
- Incoming emails and appointments do not stop when a user is disabled
- The Approve button removes blocked images and replaces them witn an empty <img> tag
- When exporting accounts to Excel, phone numbers and zip codes that begin with a zero have the zero removed in Excel
- Data within Word templates uploaded to CRM do not display in the proper order
- In Dynamics Excel, selecting "Fill down formulas in columns adjacent to formula," the column header is also changed to the formula
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- The Filter button does not render the MoreCommands menu
- Retracking a contact in CRM does not display a notification message that the contact is being retracked
- Paging stops working in editable sub-grids when navigating to a related grid and back to the form
- On a Quick Create form, there are redundant empty lines when there are only a few fields on the form
- When new tabs are added, some tabs do not expand by default and the information in non-expanded tabs does not load
- Online privacy link URL is not updated and does not work
- Upgrade from 8.2 to 9.0 fails because an item with the same key has already been added
- Cursor does not properly follow finger movement on Dynamics Mobile
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- ICM rollup displays an error with German currency
- Editing a decimal field to zero produces an error: "[ArgumentOutOfRangeException: StartIndex cannot be less than zero."
- Using Quick Find in a Price List with Full-Text Search active produces the error: “Invalid Argument If you contact support, please provide the technical details“
- When case creation rules are enabled, theMicrosoft.Dynamics.Service.Plugins.PostOperationIncident CreateEntitlement plugin returns an Unhandled Exception
- Adding new data records, by using the [+] button at the subgrids within the quick view forms produces an error