Service Update 14 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.2.2 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 14.
|Update package||Build number|
|Service Update 14 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.2.2||22.214.171.1240|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 14 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
- The asterisk that marks whole-number fields as required in editable grids overlaps the number value
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- Deletion of a solution component in the active layer prevents the solution from being uninstalled
- When the user sets a date in an editable subgrid, the date shows the local time the date was modified, not the default 00:00
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- The title of a Quick Create form is not translated when a user changes their personal language
- Sub-grids in a Quick View form are not updated with the correct records when the lookup on the parent form is updated
- Users cannot edit decimals in Italian number format on the editable grid
- Deactivated mailboxes send outgoing mail
- The recorded lists are not listed in the lookup field on the Editable SubGrid in Edge
- The [+] button for the Activities Grid is not shown
- Activities filtering is not working on Lead, Case, Quote, and some custom entities
- The Ribbon and the Quote Product do not load on the Quote form intermittently in IE or Edge
- When adding Notes to a Record, the "Start Dialog" button does not function
- If an email is sent to an Active and an Inactive Queue, it fails to send to both
- ReindeXAll does not write logs
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- Error code and HRESULT are not recorded on Exception Objects
- When attempting to create a new record for a PowerBI form with a relative URL iframe, an exception occurs
- When converting email to case there are OOB workflow failures
- The Event Viewer displays an error: "Value cannot be null" when an account form is opened
- When a user attempts to run reports from the selected records, an error appears: "To display the webpage again..."
- An Access Token property error causes Yammer to stop functioning
- When a form within an Accounts Record is deleted, the Accounts Record fails to open with a "Record is Unavailable" error
- When untrack is clicked, a "User does not have permission to delete activity" error results from server side. This error is not caught in outlook which causes perpetual loading with no resolution.
- A missing file in v8.1 causes an upgrade to v8.2 to fail