Service Update 15 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.2.2 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 15.
|Update package||Build number|
|Service Update 15 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.2.2||184.108.40.2062|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 15 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
- The Edit form chart gets freezes while loading unless the browser cache is cleared
- A large white space appears in the Editable Grid control within a form
- Interrupting the synchronization when selecting Go Offline within Outlook freezes the synchronization
- When selecting the Convert to option in Activity forms, a blank white page appears on the left side of the form
- The Close button does not function after saving edits to a dashboard
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- Email signatures in Dynamics CRM are inserted at the top of an email instead of the bottom
- When using the SLA pause functionality where there are two consecutive holidays, the SLA expires after resuming
- When selecting an item within a multi-line field, the form prompts a save even if no changes have been made
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- The "Price per Unit" field is erroneously locked in the Opportunity Products subgrid
- Users are unable to create the Opportunity Service-based line because the required field is locked
- The Dynamics 365 app for Outlook does not track emails
- When attempting to export a Word template on an OOB entity, the template exports as blank
- A query to retrieve the audit history for a record misses the ObjectId on the UpdateOrganizationSettings action
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- ValidateUser fails midway through the metadata sync and causes the sync to freeze instead of either validating the user or producing a message indicating that the user is not authorized
- The error message: "Specified source directory is not a valid folder for updates" occurs intermittently due to missing folders