Service Update 28 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.1.1 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 28.
|Update package||Build number|
|Service Update 28 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.1.1||18.104.22.1687|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 28 resolves the following issues
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
- Incremental system-wide performance improvements have been made in this update.
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- There are no fixes pertaining to unexpected behavior in this update.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Metadata sync telemetry does not report which header rows are invalid
- Search bar does not show any results when tracking an email in Compose mode
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- A script error occurs on On-Premise Dynamics: "Out of stack space"