Service Update 16 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.2.2 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 16.
|Update package||Build number|
|Service Update 17 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.2.2||184.108.40.2060|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 17 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
- Email storage processes cause the database to unnecessarily increase in size
- Related menu items do not have a ToolTip available
- Scalegroup deployments unnecessarily drop and recreate the clustered index on the ScaleGroupNotifications table which can cause writes to and reads from this table to be slow
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- When a user selects an email record from a queue item, the navigation bar redirects to activities rather than the queue
- Creating document locations from an Account's child record results in the document location being created with the name and the GUID
- When the Edge browser window is resized, subgrid records are not visible
- The tiles on the PowerBI dashboard open the last edited and saved page instead of the correct corresponding page
- After a user double-clicks on a column divider, sorting becomes locked for any one type, either ascending or descending
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning
- User is unable to navigate away from an Account form
- Tabs do not expand on the first attempt to expand
- Pinned accounts disappear when a user toggles between online and offline mode
- When changing the default value for an OptionSet field from a set value to an unassigned value, the unassigned value tab does not display
- Tablet users are not able to see the option to open a Word template in BU
- Sorting is not functional on grids on the Dynamics 365 Web Client on the Outlook Setting page
- The contract duration displayed with the Billing End on Date field is incorrect
- The [X] button to close a window does not work on popped-out forms
- The multi-line text field does not correctly display as a breaking line when set to read-only
- ACTs deleted in CRM are not also deleted in Exchange after running the sync cycle
- "Lookup results" for Subject and Territory entities does not fetch results
- Users with the appropriate permissions cannot approve Exchange online mailboxes unless they are also a Global Admin
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- A "Record is unavailable" error occurs when editing the occurrence of a recurring appointment with the recurrence pattern set to end after one recurrence
- Changing the dashboard view causes an "Invalid parameter" error.
- The "Help me resolve this issue" link causes a "404 Not Found" error.
- Untracking and retracking an email produces an error stating that Outlook cannot insert a duplicate record
- Dynamics erroneously checks the form header in Quick Create causign an exception to occur