Service Update 18 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.2.2 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 18.
|Service Update 18 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.2.2||18.104.22.1680|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 18 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
- Users with more that 2,100 access teams can't log into CRM
- Form onload handlers only display a single row forcing the user to scroll if there is additional content
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- The Incorrect Save Mode is occurring upon Send Action on Email Activity
- Read-only values paste twice when copied via double-click in Chrome
- When ResetForCreate is set to '0', records do not properly sync incrementally
- Duplicate (Inactive) contacts are added into email To and CC fields
- An Unassigned value tab is present in the field for Two Option Set with List Format
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Search does not function on Quick Create form fields
- User is unable to publish customizations after choosing the Sitemap areas to be displayed for an entity
- Forms do not render checkbox fields in the web app with custom controls enabled for mobile
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- An "Access denied" error appears when an email is sent without saving
- User receives several errors when selecting the Look Up More Records option from the Product field on Opportunity Product
- Exception error pop-ups do not appear with SSS
- An error occurs when saving an email that has been opened through a quote entity